Trade Forex SA was born to fill a whole in the market for reliable and balanced information about the forex trading market. While we cater mostly to newbies, we try and address issues that can be of interest to the intermediate and advanced traders too. As we find that there is a more advanced audience we will write to that level as well.
If you wish to stay up-to-date on exclusive broker deals offered to TradeForexSA readers, or be the first to read our latest trading strategy articles, sign up for our newsletter. This website is for educational purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice.
How we review brokers we feature
While we have used every broker we promote and we do have our favorites, we will never choose a broker for you. This is why we have given both pros and cons for each of the brokers we present, and we have a more detailed breakdown for how we score them. This way you can find the best broker for your needs.
When we review brokers, we are looking at the following factors in more detail.
- We only list brokers which are regulated by one of the major regulators, and we actively request brokers that we do feature to become members of the FSB. These regulations make your trading more secure.
- For the interest of transparency to our visitors, it is important to understand of the broker is a Dealing Desk or Non-Dealing Desk broker. This makes a difference in how the broker makes money and also makes clear where a conflict of interest can occur.
- We appreciate brokers who offer micro-accounts to beginner traders that require a low minimum deposit so that traders only need to risk what they feel is acceptable.
- We prefer to list brokers that offer premium services to our visitors, in addition to the free educational materials that a trader would need to get started – and that sometimes includes making a phone call to clear up any questions.
- We like to review the details of forex trading brokers. These are things like the types Of Forex market orders available, the trading costs, and try to identify those with a larger range of currency pairs available to trade.
We have worked for many years in the industry, and we are well connected with the brokers and the reputations of the brokers in the community. We believe that a forex trading experience should be safe, and fun.
Every website that is about trading and this one is no exception, has a social responsibility to state that trading does come with significant risk. Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Simply put, do not risk money you’re not prepared to lose and know that your past performance does not guarantee future results
We have set up a general contact form which is good to ask questions, or request changes. We have a partnership form available which gives you more of a chance to show us what makes you a greater fit for our traders.