Easy Markets Review
Established in 2001 and launching online a few years later, Easy Markets is a well-received broker operating in dozens of countries. They’re licensed to operate by CySEC, ASIC AFSL, and they operate primarily out of Cyprus although they’re an Israeli company. Even though they do not accept American investors, they have still managed to create quite a fan base around the globe.
Easy Markets only offers one simple account type, where clients get the same support and introduction from the broker regardless of the amount deposited provided you pass the 100 USD threshold.
Unique Selling Points
- Deal cancellation feature
- Multiple versions of the same platform
- Currency, Indices and commodity trading available
- A very clutter-free environment (per browser)
- Free one-on-one training with an account
- Geared for both beginners and expert traders
Pros and Cons
- Tight, fixed spreads starting from 1:8.
- Real-time market alerts
- No slippage
- Real time technical analysis for free
- Commodities and indices available on top of currency pairs
- Works with MetaTrader platform
- Offers a mobile version of the platform
- Low starting expense of $100 minimum to get all features from this broker.
- Quick, clean deposit process
- Fractional pips
- Freeze Trade feature to hold pricing stable for a few seconds.
- Live Forex news available
- SMS mobile alerts
- Streamlined function
- No U.S. residents allowed
- Customer service seems slow at times but has improved in recent years with onboarding of more customer service staff.
With any Forex broker, you take the good with the bad and just hope the good outweighs the bad handily. This seems to be the case when looking at Easy Markets as a whole. For investors outside of America, there are a lot of positives with this particular broker, like a reputable, quality platform, a low investment needed, a very streamlined interface, and a lot of personal help if you need it.
The broker seems to do a good job of guiding investors through the process, helping newcomers to the field actually win in the market so that they can open even larger accounts. The positives scream “low risk”, the stop-loss feature and leverage is 1:400.