HY Options Review
- November 26, 2016
- Binary Options Broker
- Comments Off on HY Options Review
- 969 Views
HY Options is another new company, though even younger than many others we have reviewed recently, having only come onto the scene in 2014.
The site is run by HYCM Ltd. (formerly known as FTSL Financial Trading Solutions Ltd.) and all of their practices are overseen by the CySEC regulating body so you know that you are with a broker you can trust.
HY Options offers many different kinds of binary options including:
- One touch
- Pair options
- Ladder options
- Option builder
You will have the option of trading over 200 assets including but not limited to:
There are not a lot of bonus options available through HQ Options. The only type they have is based on the amount of money you deposit. These bonuses start with the minimum deposit of $250 and the maximum amount of bonus money you can receive is $10,000.
These bonuses are available immediately for trading and are also open to all account types.
- $100 minimum deposit
- Access to account manager
- Introductory training
- $2,500 minimum deposit
- Advanced training
- Access to professional account manager
- $10,000 minimum deposit
- Professional training
- Access to specialist account manager
Unique selling points
- They offer introduction, advanced and professional training
- Low minimum withdrawal amounts
- User-friendly platform
- Mobile platforms
- Fast withdrawal times
- Large number of binary option choices
- No South African Rand and limited currencies (USD, EUR, GBP)
- Limited number of bonus types to choose from
- $30 withdrawal fee for withdrawals under $300
HY Options is a new binary options broker that has some definitely good points but it seems like they still have a few kinks to work out, like the withdrawal fees and their lack of bonus opportunities.