One of the fastest growing FOREX providers, Markets.com is a leading broker operated by Safecap Investments Limited and a subsidiary of Playtech. In addition to Forex, it specializes in stocks, commodities, and CFDs. It is Cyprus based, licensed under CySec as well as the Financial Services Board in South Africa. The company has clients from around the world, operating in 25 different languages.
Markets.com offers three bonus types.
- Welcome bonuses: You receive $25 when you sign up, by completing registration and verifying your phone number
- Deposit bonuses: This is based on the amount you have deposited. These bonuses go up to $4,000.
- Pending bonuses: You receive this bonus based on your trading volume, regardless of the success of the trades.
Markets.com offers one demo account and three paid accounts. All paid accounts offer desktop and mobile trading, daily analysis, 24-hour support, account managers, webinars, and seminars.
- Free practice account: Using real-time market data and simulating trading conditions, this account allows you to practice trading and get comfortable with the platform without risking your money. It includes online support to help you get started.
- Classic account: Requires a minimum deposit of $100.
- Standard account: Minimum deposit of $2,500. Includes SMS news and signals, and premium daily analysis.
- Premium account: Minimum deposit of $20,000. Includes SMS news and signals, premium daily analysis and premium customer support.
Unique Selling Points
- 4 different trading platforms (MT4, Market Multi-Terminal, Market Mobile Trader and Sirix Web Trader)
- Over 300 trading assets
- ‘No fees or commissions
- Leverage of up to 200:1 on Forex trading
Pros and Cons
- Beginner friendly
- Free unlimited practice account
- Low minimum deposit
- Free real-time quotes
- Leveraged training
- 24/7 trading
- Advanced charts and technical analysis tools
- Dozens of currency pairs
- Sign up bonus
- Zero withdrawal fees
- Localized customer support telephone numbers
- Mobile trading supported
- No US, Japanese or Canadian traders allowed (but this only affects you if you plan to move)
- Low bonus
Markets.com is a user-friendly platform for trading Forex and ideal for beginners thanks to its unlimited practice account and 24-hour support. With multiple platforms, you can tailor your trading experience. If you’re looking for a trusted Forex platform, Markets.com is not only regulated by two authorities but has also been globally recognized, winning awards from the London Investor Show Forex and Global Banking & Finance Review. Football fans might also be interested in Markets.com partnership with Arsenal F.C. The site offers promotions to win tickets and merchandise.