TR Binary Options Review
- April 03, 2016
- Binary Options Broker
- Comments Off on TR Binary Options Review
- 498 Views
Launched in 2011, TR Binary Options is a reputable broker with a good reputation as a secure trading platform. Previously known as TradeRush, it is owned by Marblestone Partners Ltd. The company is based out of London but falls under the jurisdiction of Cyprus.
TR Binary Options offers an attractive bonus structure, with bonuses for traders across the financial spectrum. It bases its bonus structure on the amount of money deposited and the account type. Bonuses start at 25% and go up to 100%. There are also promotion offers and reward bonuses on offer, all subject to special terms and conditions.
The range of account types on offer is big and depends on the amount you want to invest. While the minimum deposit is $200, TR Binary Options incentivises higher investments by increasing the bonus percentage and other perks. You can choose between 5 account types.
- Mini: $500. This basic account offers a 25% bonus, and comes with educational material, webinars and ebooks to get you started.
- Starter: $1000. This account offers a 30% bonus and includes a courtesy call from a market analyst and market reviews.
- Silver: $5000. This is TR Binary Options recommended account. You have the choice of a 50% bonus or 1 risk-free trade. You’ll be given an account manager and receive 1 academy session.
- Gold: $10,000. There is an option for a 75% bonus, 3 risk-free trades or 1 guaranteed profit trade. In addition to an account manager, this option also includes 2 academy sessions and a signals webinar.
- Platinum: $25,000. This account has the option of a 100% bonus, 5 risk-free trades or 3 guaranteed profit trades. It gives you personal access to a broker via Skype, phone or email. You’ll also receive weekly signals via email, and same day withdrawal approval.
Unique Selling Points
- Large selection of types of trades, including 60 second trading
- Double up, rollover and ladder trade options
- Candlestick charts
- iFollow option to follow fellow traders
- 81% Return on the Euro/US binary option
- Multilingual trading platform available in English, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, French, German, Russian and Arabic
- Refer a friend loyalty program
Pros and Cons
- User-friendly trading platform
- Up to 81% returns
- Comprehensive asset index
- Educational academy
- Multiple account options
- Deposit bonus, available for lower deposits as well
- 24/7 chat support
- Low minimum investment
- Trading pairs, long term, one touch, ladder and bitcoin options
- Large selection of tools to tailor trading experience
- No US traders allowed, but this does not affect you unless you are planning to move.
- 2 week withdrawal process
One of the unique features about TR Binary Options is 60 Second Trading, which it pioneered. The fast expiry period gives you the opportunity to make high returns, up to 70%, in an exciting trading environment. If you want to mix it up, there are plenty of other options, including 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minute and 3 minute options, giving you multiple ways to trade. These options are easy to manoeuvre on TR Binary Options’ SpotOn trading platform. While there is only one platform to choose from, SpotOn has many features to choose from to streamline your trading experience and is easy to navigate. There is also plenty of support to help traders. Each trader gets an individual account manager, which is supplemented by a 24/7 customer support team and the TR Binary Options Academy. The Academy has courses for beginners and advanced traders. Overall, this well-established trading platform has plenty to offer new and experienced traders alike.