- FSB (South Africa) Regulated
- Exclusive 20% first deposit bonus
- Good trading platforms inlcuding a Android mobile application.
- Wide variety of account types with an optional islamic option
- Varying experiences of the quality of the edcuation sessions
- Wide spreads on the mini account
With an exclusive additional 20% bonus for TradeForexSA clients, free signals when you deposit, and reasonable trading conditions we believe you will have a good trading experience with CM Trading. Note that the minimum deposit to get access to the CM Trading platform is 250 USD.
Accounts types include Mini, Standard, Executive, and Gold, with escalating deposit amounts and features. Each account type has a demo option and some of the higher level accounts have more webinars, which include lessons on trading strategy and maximizing your trades.
- Mini account – A 250 USD minimum deposit with the basic fixed spreads. The markup on spreads starts around 2-3 pips for this entry level and leverage is available at 200:1.
- Standard account – A minimum deposit of 1000 USD gives you standard spreads which are tighter than the basic spreads offered with the mini account, making your trading more profitable. With the Standard account and upwards, you get a CMTrading debit card that gives you immediate access your trading wallet at any ATM that accepts MasterCard. Immediate withdrawals are a nice perk to have for professional traders. 1 risk-free trade is available with this account.
- Executive account – With a minimum deposit or 5,000 USD, you get even tighter and more competitive spreads, the CM Trading debit card, and the education package of webinars on how to do your own technical analysis.
- Gold – With a minimum deposit of 25,000 USD, the gold account has the tightest spreads available to CM Trading clients as well as the CM debit card for fast withdrawals, the education pack of webinars, and 3 risk-free trades.
While the spreads for the mini account are fixed, the spreads for the larger accounts become tighter and more competitive floating spreads where CMTrading starts to compete with the banks to get you the best deals. A leverage is of 1:200 is available on all real accounts.
All active and funded trading accounts get free signals. They are delivered via the website, as well as in a daily morning review, and hot signals are even delivered via SMS. This service is great if you are a beginner and you are not yet comfortable with doing your own technical analysis.
You can make your deposits via wire transfer, debit card, credit card, Neteller, CashU, and even cash deposits at your local Nedbank branch once your account is open.
CMTrading provides MetaTrader4, an Android mobile platform, and the Sirix webtrader, allowing access to all types of traders from anywhere with an Internet connection. Sirix also allows you to trade on your tablet, and the layout looks much like MetaTrader4 on the desktop, so you don’t need to get used to a different trading structure.
In addition, CM Trading also offers CopyKat, a social trading platform that allows you to watch professional traders’ deals and copy them if you wish. The system is an easy-to-use, one-click deal that lets you learn quickly and easily from others.
CMTrading has a wide range of platforms for trading that are simple to use and easily accessible. The broker even offers a “Guardian Angel” service, which provides support and direct messages concerning market trends and other information that can assist with trading.
CM Trading has quality support through a variety of channels. You can watch instructional videos, attend webinars, download their educational ebook, and chat directly with support staff via live chat or telephone. They also run a blog and do technical analysis, all of which is available under the “CM Academy” tab on their homepage.
- Platforms for every type of user and device, including tablets and phones
- Excellent range of support services, from video to ebook to live chat
- CopyKat system allows users to follow and copy professional traders