- Free signals for TradeForexSA signups
- Tight, fixed spreads starting from 1.8 pips and 1:400 Leverage
- Low $100 minimum to get all the best features
- Freeze Trade feature to hold pricing stable for a few seconds.
- SMS mobile alerts
- Customer service has historically been slow at times but has improved in recent years with onboarding of more customer service staff and opening new offices.
- Some customers have reported having had issues depositing with some South African credit cards.
Easy Markets offers two simple account types – a standard account, and a VIP account which are distinguished by the amount you chose to deposit. Both account types give you access to your personal account manager, a platform tour, education on the basics of Forex trading, access and an introduction to technical reports as well as fundamental analysis. Each of these accounts offers a bonus on the first deposit for TradeForexSA Traders.
- Standard Account: The standard account has a spread as low as 3 pips, and has access to the same customer service and the above features. This account has a minimum deposit of $100 USD, but this gets you a client manager, a tour of the platform so you can ask your questions, education on the basics of trading and technical analysis.
- Standard 1 Pip Account: Same as the standard account above, but with a minimum deposit of $25o you will get better spreads down to 1 pip. If you are going to be trading frequently and medium volumes, this is a better account for you.
- VIP Account: The VIP account has a spread as low as 1 pip, and in addition to all of the above, the VIP account offers higher leverage, express withdrawal, a personal analyst, SMS Updates, 24-hour support through phone and chat. The minimum deposit for this account is $2500, but if you are a serious trader where you will benefit from the time of the analyst, this is the better account for you.
- Demo Account: Demo Accounts are yours to use as long as you have your live account. For new registrations, the demo last 10 days but can be extended upon request.
Clients do not have to pay for any services at all, all the services are free as a part of the account.
Support levels are different depending on the account type. For the standard account, Live chat is 24/5 and accessible from every page of the platform. When the main Cyprus office shuts, the Australia office takes over. Clients can request 3 ways to be contacted, mail, phone or live chat.
Unique Selling Points
- Deal cancellation feature
- Multiple versions of the same platform
- Currency, Indices and commodity trading available
- A very clutter-free environment (per browser)
- Free one-on-one training with an account
- Geared for both beginners and expert traders
Deposits & Withdrawals
EasyMarkets takes deposits by credit cards and Neteller which instantly fund the accounts. Skrill and bank transfer normally a few hours. Most withdrawals are executed within 24 hrs, although the system states 48hrs, and with VIP clients it is completed the same day.
Fund transfer usually takes 1-3 business days, but in extreme cases allow up to 10 days. This length of time is standard for these kinds of transactions and will not be too different between brokers.