- Many learning resources
- Easy mobile trading for access anywhere
- Good variety of trading platforms and account types
- Well-designed site with intuitive layout
- No FSB Regulation
- Higher minimum deposit
TrioMarkets offers 60+ currency pairs to trade, with all major pairs, minors and some of the more exotics pairs available. TrioMarkets allows you a demo practice account funded with $10,000 to hone your trading style and test your strategies before committing and will keep the account open for you once you start trading the live markets. Accounts are made up of Standard, Advanced, Premium and all come with an Islamic option (swap free). For a bit more detail on the accounts:
- Standard account: A good quality account for a beginner. A minimum spread of 1.4 pips and leverage of 1:300 makes it possible for you to make decent size trades while not taking additional risk. Even this lower level of account offers 1-to-1 coaching in addition to the written and video training material.
- Advanced account: A leverage of 1:100 and a raw spread of 0.0 pips make this an interesting account for those moving from another broker where fees were high. In addition to the Standard account training, TrioMarkets will give you a daily market briefing along with signals.
- Premium account: This is the account for traders trading high frequency and high volumes, and need priority access to customer service and fast withdrawal of funds. The commissions charged are reduced further on this account too.
Minimum Initial Deposit:
The initial minimum for TrioMarkets is higher than most brokers, but with good reason. The minimum is 500 USD and with that, a lot of free features open up on the account including the 1:1 coaching to get you going. The combination of a broker with a good reputation, coaching, and low spreads means you start to trading should be a good one.
TrioMarkets has a good grasp of the constantly changing nature of online trading and offers the popular MetaTrader 4 platform, as well as the Sirix Web Trader, social and mobile trading.
The MT4 mobile trading platform allows you to access your account via your mobile phone and features an intuitive and simple interface for easy trading. The social trading option allows you to follow trends and watch other customers make trades, allowing you to learn from and copy successful trades made by others. This is an especially great tool for new traders, and it’s available with each of TrioMarket’s trading platforms.
Sirix is TrioMarket’s online platform, requiring no downloading of software and making trading available to anyone with an internet connection.
Deposits and Withdrawals:
The speed of withdrawal depends on which account type you have signed with, but the standard accounts have a very reasonable 24-hour payout period, while the premium account has a 6 hour waiting time. Important to note is that Triomarkets will charge a fee of 1.5% per withdrawal with a minimum charge of $25 and a max of $100.
You can make deposits and withdrawals with major credit cards (Visa & Mastercard), major e-wallets like Paypal, Netteller, Skrill, and Webmoney as well as making an EFT from your Bank Account to the TrioMarkets Barclays bank account in London.
Support on TrioMarkets is high quality, but note that the more advanced your account, the more attentive service you’ll receive. Support is available 24/6, with reps who are bilingual. They can help with every step of the process. There are also video tutorials (in 15 languages) and other training material available on the site, leaving no questions unanswered.