Learn to trade Forex in South Africa. These two courses are for both the beginner and experienced trader looking to advance their skills. While you make your way through our course, sign up for a demo account with a top broker and directly apply what you have learned.
Beginner Forex Trading Course
In this course, we introduce beginner traders to core concepts and tips for how to get started.
- How does Forex trading work?
- What is a Pip?
- What are Lots and Leverage?
- What is Equity & Margin?
- What is Stop Loss and Take Profit?
- What is Short Selling?
- What are the Forex trading hours?
- Learn how to trade Forex
- How to place my first trade?
- A list of Forex trading classes located in South Africa
- 7 Vital Forex Trading Tips for Beginners
- Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
- What is Price Action Trading?
- How to Establish a Directional Bias
- Charts – Bar Charts, Volume & Time Comparisons
- Charts – Double-Tops and Double-Bottoms
- Using an Economic Calendar
- Overview of Forex Analysis Tools
- MetaTrader 4 – A Complete Guide
Experienced Trader Course
In this course, we help the experienced trader explore more advanced components of trading and fundamental strategies.
- Creating a Trading Plan
- Introduction to Sentiment Analysis
- What is Scalping?
- Dow Theory – Introduction to Technical Analysis
- An introduction to the Elliot Wave Principle
- Pivot Points
- Commodity Channel Breakouts
- Forex Momentum
- Multiple Time Frame Strategy & Analysis
- Trading Forex Gaps
- Long-term Trading Strategy with the COT Report
- Long-term Trading Strategy with Open Interest
- Fade a Move Strategy in Forex Trading
- Taking Advantage of Fakeouts in Forex Trading
- Forex Stop Hunt Strategy
- The Memory of Price Strategy
- Turn Trade Strategy
- The US Non-Farm Payroll Report
- Gold and The Aussie Correlation
- Formation Seeker
- EURUSD – with live charts, seasonal fluctuations, and historical analysis.
For the South African Trader
- How to legally fund a Forex account from South Africa
- Tax Implications for South African Forex traders Who Reside in South Africa
If you have questions, please write to us, and we will do our best to answer those questions you have.